Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present iBase’s SI-324 AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V-Series with AMD Vega GPU and Four HDMI.
The SI-324 is a 4K digital signage player powered by the new AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 processors. SI-324 delivers four independent HDMI 2.0 displays with up to 4K @60Hz resolution in each display and supports up to 2x 4K@60 or 4x FHD@60 crisp content video playback.
SI-324 integrates the IBASE iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving green technology and the observer remote monitoring technology to automatic power-on/off scheduling, remote monitoring, automatic power recovery, low-temperature boot protection, and smart operating system restoration. It comes built-in with hardware EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) analog function remotely controlled by an iBASE utility to prevent problems caused by connecting a display, disconnection of display cables, or unrecognized displays. These problems are manifested in the form of black screen, wrong screen resolution, and colour distortion.
Housed in an elegant black and white case with smooth edges, it has segregated ventilation to keep dust away from system components and thus improve system reliability. Supporting up to 32GB of fast dual-channel DDR4 memory, SI-324 offers advanced expansion and interfaces including 1x Mini PCI-E, 1x M.2 E-Key, 1x SIM card slot, 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1, 2x GbE RJ45, and HD audio.
- iCONTROL Intelligent Energy-Saving & Observer Remote Monitoring Technologies
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 Series
- Vega GPU with up to 11 Compute Units
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with Independent Audio Output Support
- Built-In Hardware EDID Emulation Function with the Software Setting Mode
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, Dual Channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x Mini PCI-E(Full-Size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE, or Capture Card Options
- 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE Options
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for Storage
- Segregated Flow Ventilation Design
- Operating Temperature- 0°C~ 45°C