Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s Nuvo-2700DS Rugged 4x 4K Interactive Digital Signage System. The Nuvo-2700DS Series is a rugged digital signage system with AI inference capability for personalized user experience and audience measurement. Powered by AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605B, it can output to four 4K displays and playback 4K H.265 videos at 60fps. By supporting two Google Edge TPUs, it delivers a total of 8 TOPS AI inference performance in a fanless compact form factor.
The support of two Google Edge TPUs empowers the Nuvo-2700DS as a smart digital signage player to leverage real-time camera input and AI computer vision models (e.g., YOLO-lite or PoseNet) to offer audiences an interactive and personalized experience.
Besides, it can get to know its audience by collecting anonymous data from people counting, body gesture recognition, facial recognition, attention measurement, and emotion analysis.
The Nuvo-2700DS series signifies a new age of AI-enabled digital signage players for harsh environments and mobile applications. You can utilize Nuvo-2700DS as a video wall player to playback to 4K ultra-high-definition visual displays or deploy Nuvo-2700DS as a low-power fanless Edge AI platform for emerging AI applications.
With AI inference from Google Edge TPUs, Nuvo-2700DS creates an interactive and personalized experience, but moreover, it can quantify offline campaigns like never before and offer insight data.
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1605B Series Quad-Core 15W CPU
- Rugged -25°C to 70°C Fanless Operation
- 4x 4K DP Display, 3840 x 2160 Resolution per Output
- AI Inference Capability by 2x Optional Edge TPU
- 1x M.2 3042/3052 B-Key for 4G/5G Module
- 2x USB3.1 Gen 1 and 2x USB2.0
- 8V to 35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- Flexible Power Input Options: Mini-DIN or Terminal Block