Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Winmate’s R19IHAT-66EX
19″ Intel® Core™ i5/i7 ATEX Panel PC. The R19IHAT-66EX is ATEX Zone 2 certified computer for remote data collection, process visualization, and control. Suitable for the deployment in ATEX Zone, where safety is the priority.
The R19IHAT-66EX attains high-performance computing from the Intel Core i7 CPU for the most demanding tasks. Also, it has a thermal system that is fanless, featuring a streamlined enclosure for highly efficient heat dissipation. The R19IHAT-66EX ATEX panel PC offers full IP66 protection against dust and water, withstands vibration, and compliant with MIL-STD-810F standard requirements. Suitable for in-vehicle applications and in potentially explosive environments. All the I/O ports are covered by the cover with EX-Type brass cable glands M16/ M12 for maximum protection in wet and dusty operation conditions.
With the built-in intelligent heater that boosts from -40°C to +70°C, the R19IHAT-66EX ATEX panel PC is suitable for operating in outdoor or hazardous environments blistering hot or cold temperatures.
- 19″ 1000 nits LCD Panel PC
- Class 1, Division 2 & ATEX Zone 2 Certified for Hazardous Area Applications
- Intel® Haswell Core™ i5-4300U (Optional i7-4650U)
- Fanless Design with Streamlined Enclosure for Highly Efficient Heat Dissipation
- Intelligent Heater for Working in Extremely Cold Environments -40°C