ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS ICP DAS’ DS-2200i Series Device Server with PoE & Multiple Isolated RS-232/422/485 Ports.
The DS-2200i is a Serial-to-Ethernet device server that is designed to add Ethernet and Internet connectivity to any RS-232/422/485 devices and to eliminate the cable length limitation of legacy serial communication. It can be easily used for remote control of your serial devices through an Ethernet network.
By using the VxComm Driver/Utility, the built-in COM port of the DS-2200i can be virtualized to a standard PC COM port in Windows. Most serial devices do not have network ports; DS-2200i makes those devices being able to connect to the network. Therefore, serial devices can be accessed or monitored transparently over the Internet/Ethernet without software modification. With 2 Ethernet ports, the DS-2200i allows daisy chain connection which enables flexibility in locating devices; for easy installation and lower infrastructure costs.
The DS-2200i also adds 3000 VDC isolation and +/-4 kV ESD protection component that diverts the potentially damaging charge away from a sensitive circuit to protects the module and equipment from the sudden and momentary electric current. The DS -2200i series have 2-port Ethernet Switch (LAN Bypass) for Daisy-Chain Wiring, it is more convenient for deployment.
The VxComm Driver/Utility supports the most popular operating system in the world, including 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10/8/7/2008/2003/XP. The virtual COM works transparently and is protocol independent, enabling perfect integration with your current central computer.
- Incorporates Serial Devices in an Ethernet Network
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- 2-port Ethernet Switch (LAN Bypass) for Daisy-Chain Wiring
- Virtual COM Driver for 32/64-Bit Microsoft Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10
- Watchdog Timer Suitable for Use in Harsh Environments
- 3000 VDC Isolation and +/-4 kV ESD Protection
- “Virtual COM” Extends the COM Port Number on PC.
- Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE and DC Terminal Block
- Supports TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, and TFTP Protocol
- Supports UDP Responder for Device Discovery
- Allows Easy Firmware Updates via the Ethernet