ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s POCm-W22C-ULT3 Medical Panel PC with Three Hot-Swappable Batteries.
POCm-W22C-ULT3 is a medical-grade FHD fanless Panel PC with three hot-swappable batteries that have a total runtime of 8 to 16 hours, which is ideal for non-powered medical carts.
The POCm-W22C-ULT3 is integrated with an Intel® Skylake-ULT i5-6300U processor, which offers dramatically higher CPU and graphics performance, running at 15W thermal design power (TDP). With this low power consumption design, the fanless system runs longer on battery, making it ideal for mobile medical care applications.
This Panel PC is integrated with a seamless PCAP glass touch screen, which is extremely easy to clean and very resistant to scratches and chemicals. Gloved touch support is standard in firmware to allow operation with multiple layers of surgical gloves.
The 6-slot battery charging station built-in with an optimized charging module provides fast charging capability. Six batteries can be fully charged within 3.5 hours delivering greater convenience for the daily charging task.
The shell of the Panel PC contains an antibacterial silver ion to effectively inhibit the propagation of bacteria. The test was executed following JIS Z 2801“Anti-microbial products test for anti-microbial activity and efficacy”.
- 22” Fanless FHD Medical Grade Panel PC
- Intel® Celeron® Core™ i5/i7 Skylake ULT SoC Processor
- Three Hot-Swappable Batteries with a Total Runtime of 8~16 Hours is Ideal for Non-Powered Medical Carts
- The Battery Docking Station can Perform Fast Charging, Taking Only 3 Hours from 0 to 100%
- Optional Integrated RFID, 3-in-1 Card Reader, External 1D/2D Barcode Reader, and USB Phone
- Certification: CE,FCC Class B Part18, IEC 60601-1:2005+AMD1:2012 ( Edition 3.1), IEC 60601-1-2: 2015 (Edition 4.0)