DRDV dual rotary disc valves available from Dual Valves Australasia are a unique range of rotating gate valves designed specifically for heavy abrasive and corrosive slurries.
The patented design allows the dual rotary disc valves to cycle in heavy slurries without sticking.
The DRDV valves find use in mining and mineral processing, power generation, sand and gravel, chemical and soda ash, pulp and paper as well as environmental and effluent applications.
Key features and benefits of DRDV dual rotary disc valves:
- Size: 50mm to 600mm
- Operating pressure: 0 to 100 bar
- Rotating gate/disc promotes a longer lifespan
- Cut away to clean seating area
- Back seat to repack gland packing under pressure
- Different sizes available on request