Dual Valves Australasia presents the Dual high pressure slurry knife gate valves (DHPSKG) designed for diverse applications from mineral processing and power generation to environmental and effluent treatment.
Featuring a cast SG iron GR. 42 or fabricated body, Dual high pressure slurry knife gate valves come with a heavy duty stainless steel blade with removable sleeves on either side of the blade to provide a bi-directional bubble tight seal, with no metal parts in contact with the slurry.
Dual high pressure slurry knife gate valves find application in mining and mineral processing, power generation, sand and gravel, chemical and soda ash, sewage, pulp and paper, as well as environmental and effluent.
Key features of Dual high pressure slurry knife gate valves:
- Easily replaceable seals – no special tools required
- Flushing ports incorporated in the body through to inner sleeve housing area
- 360 psi, 25 bar CWP full port design
- Size: 80mm to 600mm (Different sizes available on request)
- Operating pressure: DN80 to DN600