Dual Valves Australasia presents the external single valves manufactured by eDart.
Optimised for fine control of slurry flow from one flotation machine to the next, the single eDart valves feature a customisable body and flange orientations to suit any plant.
The single eDart valves find application in plant retrofits due to flexible orientation and are also used for flotation level control.
While the plug and seat of the valve are made from polyurethane or any appropriate wear-resistant material such as UHMWPE, the patented bellows seal features a non-sliding sealing arrangement. The body is made from rubber lined mild steel and the valves also incorporate eDart actuators.
The single eDart valves are available in standard sizes from 100mm to 500mm.
Key features of single eDart valves:
- Body fully customised to plant layout
- Valve can be fully serviced in situ
- Simple maintenance design allows all internal wearing parts to be inspected and/or replaced without removing the valve body from the process line
- Anti-rotation device
- Stroke indication
- The bottom port can be orientated at any discrete angle (determined by the number of bolts) by rotating it on the flange
- Full or reduced bore for the plug and seat
- Smart (HART, Profibus), Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA) or Pneumatic (20-100kPa) positioner choices
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail Fixed or Double Acting Actuator Options