Dual Valves Australasia presents a self-contained range of internal dart valves from eDart designed for tank depths up to two metres.
TriDart internal dart valves can be simply dropped into the installation and bolted down, and offer the distinct advantages of pre-assembly and calibration prior to shipment.
Available in standard sizes from 100mm to 400mm, TriDart valves are recommended for tank depths up to 2 metres. The iDart valve is recommended for deeper tanks.
TriDart internal dart valves are also available in custom sizes to suit specific applications.
Key features of TriDart internal dart valves:
- Mild steel bodywork
- Wear-resistant PU protected wetted parts including seat, plug and valve guides
- Shaft in stainless steel or PU protected
- Self-contained design with drop-in installation
- Control or On/Off applications
- Anti-rotation device
- Stroke indication
- Supplied with or without an actuator
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail Fixed or Double Acting
- Actuator options: Smart (HART, Profibus), Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA), Pneumatic (20-100kPa) Positioner
- Tanks up to 2m deep
- Smart splitter boxes
- Feed distribution boxes
- Small flotation machines
- Conditioner tanks