Air Data Test Sets and Aircraft Ground Support Equipment from ATEQ-Omnicron
Control and measurement systems for aviation, aerospace, defence, automotive and medical industries
ATEQ-Omicron is a worldwide manufacturer of automated Pitot Static Testers (ADSE) for all types of aircrafts. For more than 20 years, omicron has been specialized in control and measurement systems for aviation, aerospace, defence, automotive and medical industries. Its know-how in pressure measurement led Omicron to develop aviation on-board control equipments: The ADSE 7XX Product Range.
RVSM Product Line for Hangar and Tarmac
- ADSE 743 caters fully for all aircraft types and the different electrical power supplies. It can be used for testing high performance civil and military aircraft, fix and rotary wing. This Pitot Static Tester is designed primarily for flightline use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems.
- ADSE 735 allows generating and controlling automatically pressures and vacuum simulating altitudes and speeds with regulated altitude rates at 1%, in order to check the accuracy, the hysteresis and the leak rates of all types of aircraft flight indicators (altimeters, airspeed indicator, vertical speed indicator and air data computers).
- ADSE745 Pitot Static Tester is designed primarily for flightline use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems. The large touch screen display, with on-screen help, enables all checks to be carried out easily on the flight deck or in the cockpit, by a single operator.
RVSM Product Line for Workshop and Laboratory
- ADSE 740 is a complete high performance dual pressure Ps and Pt standalone test bench specially designed to be used in the workshop or in the laboratory to test and calibrate all air data equipment and sensors.
- ADSE 730 is a complete high performance multi pressure Ps, Pt and AoA stand-alone static indicator specially designed to be used in workshop or in laboratory to test and calibrate all air data and sensors.
- CV400 & CV250 are vacuum chambers for altitude flight simulation for avionics instruments such as altimeters, rate of climb indicators and all non pressurised equipment.
Electrical testers for the Aerospace and Defence Industries
- Aircraft Battery Electrical Tester – Charge/discharge and test benches for aerospace batteries. Charge/ discharge benches for the maintenance, the certification, the training and the homologation of all industrial battery types
- A6000 Milliohmmeter – Bonding Tester The right solution for bonding resistance measurement according to all current aircraft specifications on plane, helicopter, rocket, army vehicles for both production and maintenance. A very easy-to-use and versatile instrument, for applications requiring up to 10 A measurement current.