Antimicrobial Spray Systems and Nozzles for Hospitality and Food Processing from Spraying Systems Co.
Spraying Systems Co. provide optimised solutions for coating, cooling, washing, drying and sanitation operations for all food processing operations
Spraying Systems Co. provide antimicrobial spray systems designed and manufactured to offer food products a high level of microbial protection compared to other food preservation equipment.
Simple to use Antimicrobial Spray Systems prevent food contamination, keeping products fresher for longer
- Easy to operate system with control modules capable of programming various shot sizes for different sized products, ranging from 2-45 cm
- Sanitary stainless steel pressure pots makes maintenance and cleaning efficient and hassle free
- Excellent versatility, systems can be used for bagged hams, whole muscle products, hot dogs, links and formed products, case ready trays, sliced meats and packaged poultry products
- Optional 2-channel capability provides independent control for two spray stations
- Liquid level sensor notifies operator when refill needed
- Safety release with pressure relief valve
- Custom high speed PulsaJet® automatic electric spray nozzles provide accurate, rapid, repeatable dose sizes
PathoSans® cleaning and sanitising systems eliminate toxic cleaners replacing them with tough eco-friendly solutions
- Safe and environmentally friendly cleaning option which cuts costs by up to 95%
- Converts salt and water into an alkaline cleaner and acidic sanitiser for surface cleaning
- The acidic Sanitiser is effective against most pathogens including Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, Clostridium difficile and Murine norovirusThe alkaline Cleaner removes stubborn substances and washes away without residue
- Economical cleaning solution, costs less than 1.5 cents per litre to produce
Spraying Systems Co.® provide optimised solutions for coating, cooling, washing, drying and sanitation operations for all food processing operations ensuring food, packaging, plant and equipment cleanliness.