Backplane Systems Technology Presents Neousys’s POC-40 A New-Generation of Extreme Ultra-compact Fanless Computers with Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6211E Processor
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’s POC-40 that features Intel’s 10nm process technology, the new-generation Elkhart Lake Atom® x6211E dual-core processor, which offers 1.8x the single thread and 1.5x multi-thread performance over the previous Gemini Lake Atom CPUs. In addition to the performance boost, the system is also smaller than the previous generation.
With its DIN-rail mountable design, all of POC-40’s rich high-speed I/Os can be easily accessed. They include two Gigabit Ethernet, four USB (2.0/ 3.1 Gen1), four COM, and optional isolated digital I/Os for industrial communication and control. As for internal expansion, it has an M.2 B key socket and an M.2 E key socket for 5G/ 4G/ WiFi 6/ WiFi 5 modules to provide wide-area coverage and real-time data transmission for industrial and mobile gateway applications.
As a fanless industrial-grade computer, POC-40 supports 12V DC to 20V DC wide-voltage operation, -25°C to +70°C wide-temperature operations, and two installation methods, it can be DIN-rail or wall-mounted.
- Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6211E Dual-Core Processor
- 52 x 89 x 112 mm Extremely Compact Form Factor
- Rugged -25°C to 70°C Fanless Wide-Temperature Operation
- Two GigE Ports, Two USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, and Two USB2.0 Ports
- 2 2280 M Key SATA Storage Interface
- One M.2 B Key Socket Supporting 5G/ 4G 3042/ 3052 Modules
- One M.2 E Key Socket for WiFi 5/ WiFi 6 Modules
- One COM Port with RS-232/ 422/ 485 Modes and Three RS-232 COM Ports