Bio Ex Fire Fighting Foam by PT Hydraulics
Our range of Fire Fighting Products ensure that we provide a range of Environmentally-Friendly Fire Fighting Foams and Automatic Foam Dosage Systems
Bio Ex Foam, distributed in Australia and New Zealand by PT Hydraulics, have a range of fire-fighting foams that, not only minimise the negative impact on the environment, but are bio-degradable and fluorine free.
The Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable Fire Fighting Foams by Bio Ex
BIO FOR C
A wetting and foaming additive for forest fire, urban fire and industrial fire fighting, it can be used at a very low concentration.
- Can deeply penetrate all solids multiplying extinguishing power
- Low, medium and high expansion for all known equipment
- Nitrate-free as well as inhibits metal corrosion
- Works on all hydrocarbon fires, including vehicle fires
- Friendly and harmless for the environment, fluorine-free and biodegradable
A fluorosynthetic foam AFFF formulated exclusively on a surfactant combination. The film-forming property AFFF gives to BIOFILM 3S a high speed of extinction on hydrocarbon fires thanks to the aqueous film which insulates the fuel surface from the air.
- Low expansion but forceful application against hydrocarbons
- When used at Medium expansion, creates a foam blanket
- Totally glycol-free
- Organic mass has been lowered so any potential toxicity is eliminated
- Fuel pick up is reduced, extinction speed is enhanced, burnback resistance is strengthened.
An environmentally friendly alternative to traditional foam concentrates. This new generation synthetic FFF (Fluorocompound-Free Foam) AR foam concentrate, is based on the combination of hydrophilic natural polymers and surfactants resistant to contamination.
- Low, medium and high expansion foam
- ECOPOL is efficient on hydrocarbon fires and polar solvent fires. It is approved as a 3X3 and a 3X6, enabling to select the concentration of use at 3% or 6% depending on the proportioning system chosen
- ECOPOL has been successfully tested on numerous fires, such as acetone, methanol, isopropanol, THF, diethylether, toluene, ethylacetate
- Keeps water for a very long time, making it highly efficient on polar solvent fires
- Ecopol is totally biodegradable and fluorine-free
A synthetic foam designed for training purposes, based on the combination of surfactants selected for their foaming property and fast drainage time.
- Low, medium or high expansion
- Can be used in all kinds of training situations
- Harmless and totally biodegradable, making it one of the most environmentally friendly solutions on the market for fire fighting foam.