Burkert Batch Controllers For Smart Process Solutions
Burkert batch controllers for smart process solutions are efficient at monitoring and controlling process flows at an affordable price.
Batch Control Solutions delivered by Burkert offer necessary precision and reporting capabilities, as well as certifications for standards compliance.
Applications for Batch Control Instruments
Burkert are highly experienced in engineering batch control for:
- Food and beverage applications
- Pharma/Biotech applications
- Hygienic processes
- Water treatment applications
- Chemical applications
- Mining applications
- General manufacturing
Advantages of the Burkert Batch Controllers
- Highly precise instrumentation
- Simple programming
- User friendly and trouble free operation
- Guaranteed quality and long lifecycle
Type 8055 Magmeter Batch Controllers
Features of the Type 8055:
- Compact integrated unit with direct programming
- Repeatability of better than 0.1%
- Accuracy better than 0.2%
- Two transistor outputs, current output 0/4-20mA and RS485
- Transistor outputs are individually freely programmable and can be configured as pure switching outputs for valves, alarm, rough/fine dosage or in addition, proportionally to flow rate/volumes as pulse output (max. 1250 Hz). Additional outputs are available on request
For more difficult to access batching applications, Burkert’s batch control solutions include remote mount programming/displays. Burkert additionally offers panel mount solutions with electro pneumatic control and even integration with site automation networks.
With a minimum of additional investment in hardware Burkert offers complete batching systems and control solutions, with high reliability, precision and minimal maintenance requirements.