Burkert Solenoid Valves with high flow rates of neutral gases and liquids
Burkert Solenoid Valves available in a range of brass, stainless steel or specialised thermoplastics
Stainless steel, brass and thermoplastic valves
Burkert solenoid valves are available in brass, stainless steel or specialised thermoplastics including PVC, FKM, PVDF. A stainless steel solenoid valve from Bürkert has full stainless steel internals (competitor SS solenoid valves have brass internals).
Unique ‘isolated’ solenoid valve Type 5282 available for contaminated media, with unmatched design such as successful on dust suppression recycled water, operating years without service/maintenance.
- Bürkert solenoid valve sizes micro to 2½” – Bürkert linear/rotary valves is recommended for larger sizes
- Compact, waterhammer free valves with 100% duty cycle, negligible maintenance
- Approvals including Watermark, SIL, IEC Ex, Intrinsically Safe, plus international certifications including CSA, CE, FM, Atex
- Talk to Bürkert’s qualified engineers even for specifications of one solenoid valve, full spares parts, reliable long-term partner in Australia since 1980 (founded 1946, Germany)
Solenoid Valves for processing liquids, mining and wastewater treatment
- Chemical processing – valve body and seal combinations for all fluid types
- Process systems and manufacturing – with network interfaces if required
- Cleaning in place and sterilising systems – high pressure, aggressive fluids
- Food and beverage processing – smart control loops with other Bürkert valves or sensors
- Mining, Textiles, Transport, Auto – trouble-free, handle particulate ingress
- Water treatment and waste streams – designed for arduous environments, including Watermark
Type 6213 Universal Solenoid Valves
- The 6213 comes in brass, SS and PPS, with NBR, FKM or EPDM diaphragm
- High flow rates, for neutral gases and liquids (including water), hot oils, oils with additives and viscous media to 120ºC and 10 bar pressure
- The 6213 carries certifications including Watermark, UL, FM, ES, CSA and more
- A wide variety of solenoid coil sizes and power ratings for different line conditions
Whatever your specific needs are, Bürkert has solenoid valves that will suit you in specification and in price.