CGB Precision presents Creative Motion Control Grooved Roller Bearings
Innovative Grooved Roller Bearings offer longer lasting and higher performance properties versus standard sized bearings.
A design innovation, the Grooved Roller Bearing significantly improves load capacity and product life of comparably sized bearings.
Offering specialised products for precision performance CGB Precision have added the Creative Motion Control Grooved Roller Bearings to their comprehensive range.
Durable GRB effectively lasts 5 to 15 times longer than regular grooved roller bearings
- Designed with more contact points in the same physical space has been proven for greater product life
- Significant decrease in replacement cost and down time
- Available in thrust, radial or combination configurations
- Available in in ABEC 5 and 7 tolerance compliant solutions
- Highly compatible for roller screw or ball screw linear motion applications
High performance in extremely high speeds
- Rated at 650,000 DN with further expected test results for speeds approaching 1,000,000 DN Compatible for demanding applications such as high speed spindle applications
- Premium protection from unexpected load failure with alloy steel construction and combo load capability
Sourcing the highest quality and performance products, CGB Precision Products deliver over 40 years of specialist experience in ball bearings and componentry.