CNC Profile Cutters by Advanced Robotic Technology (ART)
ART profile cutters have been designed to withstand heavy duty manufacturing tools with precision
Australia’s premier manufacturer of CNC routers and plasma cutters, Advanced Robotic Technology (ART), offers a range of CNC plasma profile cutters, including the recently released high definition CNC plasma cutter series which is specifically designed for heavy duty manufacturing environments where power, precision, speed, quality, low cost, productivity and durability are demanded by business owners.
SMART Series XR Plasma Profile Cutters
The SMART XR Plasma Profile Cutters have been specifically designed for industrial applications and are cost effective while keeping many of its features including:
- Friendly to the environment
- Covers a large processing area, available in 1.6 and 1.9 metre wide process areas
- Flexible with most sheet and plate sizes used
- Up to date high speed AC servo motors with German planetary gear heads and rack and pinion drives
- Superior motion control algorithms for quality air plasma cutting
High Definition/HyDefinition (HDP) CNC Plasma Cutters
HDC CNC plasma cutters from Advanced Robotic Technology is built for heavy duty manufacturing applications, providing outstanding precision, speed and long lasting performance.
- Cuts steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Process area of 3700mm x 1900mm up to 15000mm x 3200mm
- Features a quality fume extraction system for clean air always
SMART XP Plasma Cutters for Steel Plate Cutting
These plasma cutters provide steel plate cutting up to 16mm with a process area of 3200m x 1550mm.
High Performance Cutting Tables
HyPerformance Plasma HPR130XD and HPR 260XD from Hypertherm provides power from high cutting speeds and quick process cycling.
Combined with this advanced cutting technology is the ‘True Hole’ from Hypertherm which cuts precise holes in mild steel. This happens without the need for an operator.
Advanced features without the hassle
Plasma cutting machines from Advanced Robotic Technology are operated by a large touch screen interface using the latest version of ART ProfileShop. Features include modifying shapes, rotating and digitising.
Fully Comprehensive Warranty
Advanced Robotic Technology provides an extensive warranty which covers parts and labour. They have technicians available for assistance as well as telephone and internet based assistance.