DONCHAMP® NoiseGuard Acousitic Barrier
Allplastics Architectural Division offers Cast Acrylic NoiseGuard panels which provide civil contractors and planning authorities with an aesthetically attractive as well as a functional noise abatement element. Acrylic Noise Guard makes an excellent choice for acoustic barriers and balustrade applications on highways, bridges and railways. The transparency of the panels opens up the landscape for the road/rail user, whilst offering sound control and protection to the public (both residents and road users).
- Excellent optical transparency.
- Superior weather and aging properties. (30-year UV guarantee on Clear).
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Certified by MFPA Leipzig to European standard (EN1793, EN 1794) & ZTV-LSW 06.
- Easy to shape – thermoform into aesthetically pleasing shapes.
- Light weight – as opposed to glass alternatives.
- Good impact resistance.
- Strong surface hardness (as opposed to other plastic polymers).
- Long product life – 30-year UV guarantee on Clear
- Available in filament or non-filament options.
- 2000 x 3000
- 2000 x 4000
- 2000 x 5000
- 2300 x 400
15mm, 18mm, 20mm and 25mm
- Clear / transparent
- Tints / translucent (range of colours)
- Opaque colours.