Edge-to-Core Industrial Ethernet Solutions Fit any Applications
Edge-to-core coverage with proven reliability, non-stop redundancy, WAN/VLAN security, plant-wide integration and visualized management.
Optimized Industrial Ethernet Solutions for Automation Network Convergence
Moxa’s Industrial Ethernet Solutions are specialized in automation network convergence that unifies various industrial networks with Ethernet-centric wired, wireless and security connectivity into one integrated network architecture. The solutions provide edge-to-core coverage with proven reliability, non-stop redundancy, WAN/VLAN security, plant-wide integration and visualized management.
To meet dynamic business requirement, Moxa facilitates layer-by-layer, edge-to-core strategic deployments that make industrial networks fast and flexible to deploy and upgrade.
- Industrial Ethernet Switches: Moxa industrial swithces deliver both flexibility and reliability with over 500 products that range from layer 3/2 high density 10GbE/GbE rackmount models to compact DIN-rail models
- NAT/VPN/Firewall Secure Routers: Safe and fast access to critical networks is now easy with moxa’s secure routers, which integrate firewall, VPN and NAT functionality with Gigabit speed and flexible DIN-Rail installation
- Industrial Ethernet Gateways: Moxa’s Industrial Ethernet gateways enable seamless communications between factory automation networks and the industrial Ethernet backbone for real-time applications
- Industrial Wireless Connectivity: By combining Turbo Roaming and dual radio redundancy technologies, Moxa’s wireless solutions guarantee the most mobile and reliable WiFi and cellular connectivity anywhere.
- Automation-Friendly Network Management: You don’t need to be an IT expert to use Moxa’s MXview industrial network management software. MXview displays a live topology map that reveals network details quickly and easily.
Technologies & Benefits
- Performance: High density 10GbE/Full GbE capability for future-proof networks
- Availability: Milliseconds-fast resilience for non-stop operations
- Security: Robust access security for critical device protection and secure remote access
- Manageability: Easy operations in configuration, management and diagnostic maintenance
- Interoperability: Versatile fieldbus technologies for close automation network collaboration
- Reliability: Proven reliability for productivity and profitability
- Lower TCO: Built-in reliability and redundancy reduce downtime and increase profitability
Success Case: Building a Gigabit-Backboned Energy Management System
- Redundant ring topology for high data availability
- Scalable and sustainable network infrastructure with Gigabit bandwidth capability
- Rugged design capable of operating under harsh environmental conditions
- Fanless design with -40 up to 75 C operating temperature
- Turbo Ring redundancy technology (recovery time under 50 mins @ 250 switches)
- Modular design for flexible deployment
- A single-source complete solution, simplifying troubleshooting and maintenance
- Lower total cost of ownership