Engineered Intelligence Chainflex Saddle Clamps from Treotham Automation
High performance Saddle Clamp system for fixing cables withstands high pressure stresses with stability and strength.
Strength and stability under the most demanding of conditions, Chainflex Saddle Clamps relieve strain on energy chains with high performance results.
Developed with engineering intelligence to withstand vibration, pull forces, extreme temperature, oil and coolant for the harshest of industrial applications.
Enhanced double saddles are manufactured with locating lugs for quicker and simpler installation with reliable security.
Triple tensile strength with powerful 3,500 N force
- Plastic ribbed saddles deliver a positive connection with cables for ensured strain relief
- High strength cables remained clamped even under high pressure pull
- Optimising your floor space when integrated to energy chain mounting bracket
- Reduced wear and tear with abrasion free design that is light on cables
- Compatible with a variety of sheathing textiles including PVC, PUR and TPE
- Optimised with high performance Igumid G composite plastic
- Versatile to suit your operation with single, double and triple layer models
Delivering performance where you need it most, Chainflex Saddle Clamps are available in black varnished steel or stainless steel to suit your requirements.