Graffiti Cam with GPRS Modem from Hidden Camera Surveillance Systems
The Graffiti Cam is a discrete outdoor weatherproof motion activated covert camera ideal for a host of surveillance applications.
The Graffiti Cam is an outdoor weatherproof motion activated covert camera with built in NO GLOW IR for night vision and HD recording. The Graffiti Cam is a covert 100% AA battery operated Camera which features a camouflaged colour casing which can be discretely strapped to a tree or post. Available with or without a GPRS modem, the Graffiti Cam can remotely send pictures to the users email and/or mobile phone by simply installing a pre paid Telstra or Optus SIM so no ongoing monitoring fees.
High definition recording with excellent storage capacities
- Built in colour LCD monitors allow users to set up and play back recordings directly from the camera
- Support up to 32GB HD SD memory card, this camera can save up to 30,000 x 2 Megapixel time and date stamped pictures however the recording can be adjusted to 5 or even 12MP
- HD Graffiti Cam can also record H.264 high definition video with audio
- When the SD card is full the camera can be programmed to either STOP recording when full or RECYCLE recording
- SD card can be removed at any time for replay on PC or MAC
Intelligent designs for optimal surveillance
- Time lapse, motion activation recording or scheduled recording
- Visible or invisible NO GLOW infra red for night vision
- Remotely send pictures to email and/or mobile phone
- Up to 5 months from 12 x AA batteries with solar panel option available
- Ideal for building, construction sites and machinery surveillance
- Councils for anti Graffiti and bush dumping identity
- Colour by day and B/W by night
- Password protected access with optional steel lockbox
The Graffiti Cam from Hidden Camera Surveillance is ideal for application in either City or country areas. These intelligent systems effectively allow user to identify and deter intruders as well as monitor property.