Hand-held portable instrument Calibrators with data-logging
The portable calibrators from Instrotech are easy to operate in the field, displaying measured values, sourced values or split screen measurements
Calibrators are rugged hand-held calibrators used for mA loops, Pressure,
Thermocouple, RTD and Weighing systems.
Functions include source, measurement and simulate, trend graphs,
data-logging, increment, auto step, auto ramp and valve stroking.
well as weigh system calibration, Calog-LC II tests load cell zero balance,
input resistance, output resistance and bridge balance, plus a 50V DC
insulation test from bridge to shield, bridge to housing and shield to housing.
Rugged and precise calibrators with data-logging
II for weigh system calibration and load cell testing
- Calog-Loop II for all powered and non-powered mA loops
- Calog-Pressure II for up to 1,000 bar with mA loop functions
- Calog-Temperature for Thermocouples, RTD’s and mA loops
- Key-per-digit incrementing plus auto-step and auto-ramping
- Real-time clock and SD card Data Logging with USB connectivity
Calibrators are designed for use with sensors, transmitters, PLC’s and SCADA
systems and include transmitter excitation.
All calibrator models are supplied with test leads, battery chargers, SD
cards, calibration certificates and carry-cases.
Instrotech supports Calog Calibrators with calibration and
service facilities and a 2 year warranty.