Hydro Innovations Exclusive Distributor of Gorman-Rupp Pumps and Pumping Systems
Gorman-Rupp pumps from Hydro Innovations are a durable solution to the cleaning up and out of wastewater and sewage
Gorman-Rupp’s extensive range of sewage, wastewater and submersible pumps are now available from Hydro Innovations. Purpose designed to handle liquids with solids up to 75mm diameter as well as stringy materials, these pump systems offer high eprformance, high quality and long lasting service.
Leader in Self Priming pump technology
- Super T Series Self priming centrifugal, heavy duty solids handling, medium head pumps with reprime capability, and advanced design and maintenance features
- Ultra V Series Self priming centrifugal, heavy duty solids pumps, high head pumps systems with advanced design and maintenance features
- Super U Series are extremely efficient of up to 75% and can deliver higher heads than any other single stage self priming centrifugal pump
- 10 Series are designed for heavy duty applications where liquids are abrasive or corrosive
- 80 Series are high efficiency pumps designed for non-stop workloads
The G Series rotary gear pumps are versatile enough to handle any pumping application and liquid type. Fitted with unique features, these Gorman-Rupp pumps are available in Medium-Duty, Heavy-Duty and Extreme-Duty models.
Air driven diaphragm pumps for demanding sludge and slurry applications
Gorman-Rupp air driven diaphragm pumps have rugged construction and extra thick pump casing that can withstand high wear problems associated with double diaphragm and progressive cavity pumps.
Submersible pumps for municipal authorities and industrial plants
The JW Series have been designed specifically for sludge, sewage and industrial wastewater applications.
Hydro Innovations is the exclusive distributor of Gorman-Rupp pumping systems and spare parts for Municipal Wastewater, Industrial Wastewater, Mining, Industrial Process pumping (gear pumps), Petroleum industries.