Keep Electronic Enclosures Cool with the EXAIR Cabinet Coolers from Compressed Air Australia
Keep electronics from overheating with EXAIR cabinet coolers from Compressed Air Australia which can be mounted on top, side or bottom
EXAIR Cabinet Cooler Systems are a low
cost, reliable solution to cool and purge electronic control panels. The
compact Cabinet Cooler can be installed in minutes through a standard
electrical knockout. All EXAIR Cabinet Cooler Systems are UL listed and CE
Eliminate Electronic Downtime
- No moving parts to wear out and therefore has low maintenance
- Stabilise electronic enclosure temperature and humidity
- Increase productivity and eliminate lost production time
- Long life operation due to wear, corrosion and oxidation resistance
- Thermostat control to minimise compressed air use is available for all models
Low Cost, Compressed Air Operated Cabinet Coolers
- NEMA 12 (IP54) Dust and oil tight
for large heat loads up to 5,600 Btu/hr, ideal for general industrial
environments where no liquids or corrosives are present. Applications include
PLCs, line control cabinets, CCTV cameras, modular control centres.
- NEMA 4 (IP66) The dust-tight,
oil-tight and splash resistant NEMA 4 Cabinet Cooler System is suitable for wet
locations where coolant spray or hose down can occur. It incorporates a low
pressure relief valve for both the vortex tube and cabinet air exhaust. This
valve closes and seals when the cooler is not operating to maintain the
integrity of a NEMA 4 enclosure. Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- NEMA 4X (IP66) Offers the same protection as
the NEMA 4 but is constructed of stainless steel ideal for harsh
environments including food and chemical processing, pharmaceutical, foundries,
heat treating and other corrosive environments.
- HazLoc The Hazardous Location Cabinet Cooler
System is for use with classified enclosure purge and pressurisation systems.
It maintains NEMA 4/4X integrity.
- High Temperature Suitable for ambient
temperatures up to 93 C for mounting near ovens, furnaces, and other hot
- Non-Hazardous Purge Keeps a slight
positive pressure on the enclosure to keep dirt from entering through small
holes or conduits. Ideal for dirty areas where contaminants might normally pass
through small holes or conduits.
Compressed Air Australia has a
complete range of EXAIR Cabinet Cooler Systems and can recommend the right system
for specific applications. Click here for further