Keep Electronic Enclosures Cool with the EXAIR Cabinet Coolers from Compressed Air Australia
Keep electronics from overheating with EXAIR cabinet coolers from Compressed Air Australia which can be mounted on top, side or bottom
EXAIR cabinet coolers are a low cost, reliable solution to cool and purge electronic control panels. The compact cabinet cooler can be installed in minutes through a standard electrical knockout.
- No moving parts to wear out and therefore has low maintenance
- Stabilise electronic enclosure temperature and humidity
- Increase productivity and eliminate lost production time
- Long life operation due to wear, corrosion and oxidation resistance
- Thermostat control to minimise compressed air use is available for all models
- NEMA 12 – Dust and oil tight for large heat loads up to 5,600 Btu/hr, ideal for PLC’s, line control cabinets, CCTV cameras, modular control centers
- NEMA 4 – Suitable for wet locations where coolant spray or hose down can occur
- 316 Stainless Steel – Ideal for harsh environments including food and chemical processing, pharmaceutical, foundries, heat treating and other corrosive environments
- High temperature – Suitable for ambients up to 93°C for mounting near ovens, furnaces, and other hot locations
- Non Hazardous Purge – Keeps a slight positive pressure on the enclosure to keep dirt from entering through small holes or conduits
EXAIR has a complete line of low cost cabinet coolers with no moving parts, eliminating the need for fans or filters. These enclosure coolers incorporate a vortex tube to produce cold air from compressed air. Compressed Air Australia can recommend the right cabinet cooler for specific applications.