McCrometer V-Cone Flow Meter from MS Instrumentation and Calibration
The McCrometer V-Cone is designed to accurately measure the flow of fluids, in a range of operating environments from mild to harsh.
From AMS Instrumentation and Calibration comes the McCrometer V-Cone
Flow Meter, an advanced innovative system, a differential pressure flow meter.
The McCrometer V-Cone is designed to accurately measure the flow of
fluids, in a range of operating environments from mild to harsh.
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration V-Cone flow meters deliver
accuracy, repeatability, wide range ability, installation flexibility and
- Ability to provide repeatable accuracy of up to
- Proven to be accurate over a wide range
- Low head loss when compared to other dP
- V-Cone acts as its own flow conditioner due to shape and position of the
cone in relation to the measurement ports
- Results in a low amplitude, high frequency
signal with little 渟ignal noise
The McCrometer V-Cone works by using the centrally-located cone inside the
tube that interacts with the fluid flow
- Fluid velocity is re-shaped and a region of lower pressure immediately
downstream is created
- Pressure difference can be measured between two pressure sensing taps
- Differential pressure with increase and decrease with the flow velocity
- Can function close to upstream disturbances
The McCrometer V-Cone Flow
Meter is an advanced and innovative piece of technology to accurately measure a
wide range of liquids through varying conditions.