Omicron HGT1 from Brandis Hire
The Omicron HGT1 is used to safely and accurately measure step and touch voltages in a substation earthing system.
The Omicron HGT1 is used to safely and accurately measure step and touch voltages in a substation
When used with a suitable test injection system (for example by using the Omicron CPC 100 and CP
CU1) a variable frequency test current is used to simulate a ground fault and the step and touch voltages
present can be measured and calculated.
The HGT1 uses digital filtering to ensure effective noise suppression and provide more accurate
A logging function allows many measurements to be taken and stored internally, for later download to a computer for reporting and analysis.
- Mobile, battery operated handheld device simplifies measurements at various locations inside and
outside the substation
- Simulates body and shoe resistance (as defined in relevant standards)
- Frequency-selective measurements
- Digital filtering makes noise suppression more effective and measurements more accurate.
- Measuring step and touch voltages at multiple locations
- Substation Earthing System Testing
- Step and Touch Voltage Measurement
- Earth Potential Rise Measurement
Standard Accessories: Accessory Case
Available Input Impedances: 1k , 2k , 200k (high Z)
Voltage levels: 25V (1k range), 50V (2k range), 25V (200k range)
Accuracy (15 Hz … 20 kHz): +0.5 %; -1.0 %
Temperature: -10 C (14 F) … +50 C (122 F)
Humidity Range: 5 % to 90 % RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: Approx. 192 (W) x 92 (H) x 42 x (D) mm (Excluding
Width: 90 mm
Height: 45 mm
Length: 180 mm
Weight: 480 g