Palion Paperboard Pallets are a breakthrough in modern cardboard construction technology and are 100% recyclable.
The process of fumigation may have the potential to contaminate the cargo and is also a significant cost. In addition, compliance is also very cumbersome in terms of administration, paperwork and attention to detail required, ensuring that all regulations are met.
Combining strong corner protectors with a patented honeycombing system, Palion Paperboard Pallets are capable of bearing 2,000kg weight.
These pallets have been tested under simulated conditions at a temperature of 50 C, humidity 90% and load bearing weight at 2,000kg.
The resulting pallet height variation of less than 1mm showed the pallets did not compress or collapse under these extreme conditions.
- Lightweight construction An ISO export pallet (1100mm x 1100mm x 130mm) weighs only 6.5kg as opposed to 17+kg for a wooden equivalent.
- Excellent strength capabilities 2000kg static weight capacity.
- 100% recyclable Not only made from recycled paper, but recyclable after use.
- Eco friendly Easy to dispose of, and environmentally friendly.
- Customisation Pallet sizing can be manufactured to exact requirements.
- No fumigation required A major cost/time saving.
- Hygienic Paperboard pallets comply with HACCP regulations and are ISO 14000 compliant.
The lightweight Palion Paperboard Pallets significantly reduce airfreight costs, which are calculated on weight.
For fresh produce, the hygienic Palion Paperboard Pallets reduce contamination risks and in the developing shelf-ready merchandising will be more readily acceptable than a wooden pallet.
PACKSPEC also provide One Way Non-Returnable Palion Paperboard Pallets, which are ideal for containerised exporting or any other application where pallets cannot be recovered.