Process Automation Solutions – Linear Actuators, Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves and Knife Gate Valves from Festo
Festo provide a large number of components developed specifically to help the process industry reduce operating costs and improve reliability.
Festo provide a large number of components developed specifically to help the process industry reduce operating costs and improve reliability. With ready to install, pre-assembled solutions, Festo can ensure fast and straightforward installation for a wide range of industry.
Ready to install process solutions
The Festo product portfolio includes:
- Linear actuators
- Ball and butterfly valves
- Knife gate valves
- Angle seat valves
- Process valves including servo actuated valves, directly solenoid valves, positively actuated valves, diaphragm valves
- NAMUR valves
- Limit switches
- Control solutions
Process solutions for a range of industries
- Water treatment
- Food processing
High quality and reliable actuators and valves
- Linear actuators – Shutting off, opening/closing and controlling: for complex sequences requiring an intelligent approach and reliable actuators
- Ball valves – Festo provide cost effective ball valves available in nominal sizes from DN 15 to DN 100 (1/4” to 4”) in nickel plated brass or stainless steel version and actuated by hand lever or pneumatically actuated
- Butterfly valves and knife gate valves – Appropriate gate valves and butterfly valves used in order to assure either free flow or interruption of media flow in piping systems. Available in nominal sizes DN 50 to DN 600 for knife gates and DN 50 to DN 1200 for butterfly valves
Festo is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial training and education programs. Festo aims to maximise productivity and competitiveness for their customers.