RADCOFLEX Composite Hoses
RADCOFLEX offers a whole range of genuine Australian manufactured composite hoses, assemblies and hose fittings
RADCOFLEX offers a whole range of genuine Australian manufactured composite hoses, assemblies and hose fittings for use across chemical, gas and fuel transfer applications.
RADCOFLEX composite hoses are specially engineered and tested in-house and on-site to ensure compliance with industry standards.
Some of the advantages offered by RADCOFLEX composite hose assemblies are:
- Lightweight and more flexible alternatives to rubber hoses;
- All RADCOFLEX composite hoses are manufactured in Australia to Australian Standards and codes of practice;
- The hoses’ applications are easily identifiable by the colours on the hoses’ outer covers;
- Standard average connections with visible internal and external wires, which allow for a quick visual check on the ongoing integrity of the electrical continuity of thehose assembly;
- Our hoses also meet major European and ISO Standards.
RADOFLEX’S range includes the following:
Chemical Composite Hoses
- Chemdock: for use in heavy duty suction and discharge of bulk chemicals in road and rail tankers, dockside and ship to shore to EN 13765 and IMO;
- Solchem: for the transfer of chemicals and solvents where the conveyany may be corrosive to a galvanised inner wire to AS 2594 and EN 13765;
- Solflon: for the transfer of the most aggressive chemicals and searching solvents, having a special PTFE liner, to EN 13765;
- Transchem: for the transfer of various acids and alkalis to AS 2594 and EN 13765.
- avfuel & avfuel Light: aviation fuel transfer hoses to AS 2683 and EN 13765;
- Petrofuel & Petrofuel Light: tanker fuel transfer hoses to AS 2683 and AIP CP27;
- Transdock: for the heavy duty suction and discharge transfer of petroleum products in road and rail tanker, dockside and ship to shore applications to AS 2117, EN 13765 and IMO;
- Transfuel: a tanker and fuel depot transfer hose to AS 2683 and EN 13765;
- Transoil: a hydrocarbon suction and discharge hose for in-plant and light-duty marine applications to AS 2117 and EN 13765.
Air, Gas & Water Composite Hoses
- Bituflex: for the transfer of hot bitumen at elevated
- Transgas: for the transfer of liquid petroleum gas (LPG)
and cryogenic conveyants down to -50C to AS 1369 and EN 13766;
- Transheat: for the transfer of most hot fluids;
- Roof Drain: for use with floating roof drain systems;
- VRH: for the recovery of vapours from tanks and tankers to AS 2683.
Composite Hose – Additional Protective Solutions
- PVC Spiral Guard: a PVC strip wound helically around the exterior of the hose;
- PVC Wear Beads: PVC collars attached to the exterior of the hose at intervals;
- Rope Lagging: a polypropylene rope wrapped helically around the exterior of the hose.
Composite Hose Fittings
- Camlocks: quick-release cam lever fittings in aluminium,
bronze, stainless steel, and polypropylene;
- Dust Caps and Plugs: to suit camlock fittings;
- Flanges: standard drillings in carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium;
- Threaded Ends: standard threads in carbon steel, stainless
steel, and polypropylene.