Reduced RSI Pipetting with Mechanical Air Displacement Pipettes from John Morris Scientific
Air Displacement Pipettes for reducing RSI in users in laboratories
John Morris Scientific offers a variety of instruments for laboratories including the Gilson range of mechanical air displacement pipettes for reducing the risk of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) for users.
Lowers pipetting force by up to 50%
The Pipetman G has up to 50% less pipetting impact in micro and macro volumes compared to the Pipetman Neo.
- Enhanced piston assembly
- Low force springs and quality grease used
- Durable and precise performance like the Pipetman Classic
- Can work with corrosive and non-corrosive samples due to the two tip ejectors in plastic and metal
- The tip ejector styles feature a clip ejector for great access to parts requiring maintenance
- Available in eight different models with volumes ranging from 0.2µL to 10mL
- Features a colour coded push button designed for Gilson tip packaging
- Universal tip holder ensures secure fit of most brands of tips
For more than 50 years, John Morris Scientific has supplied, installed and serviced laboratory instruments in the Australian and New Zealand market for biotechnology, wastewater, petro chemistry and food and beverage industries.