Rugged and Accurate FCI and Yamatake Flow Meters from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration
FCI and Yamatake flow meters are accurate and are widely used in aeronautical applications
AMS Instrumentation and Calibration stock an extensive range of flow meters from Fluid Components International (FCI) which are ideal for industrial processes and on board aircraft applications. These flow meters are designed to measure mass flow, gas flow and liquid flow.
FCI flow meters
- Rugged, accurate, repeatable superior quality designs
- FCI the leader in thermal dispersion mass flowmeters, flow switches and level switches for industrial process measurement applications
- FCI air and gas flow meters are applied from small dosing lines to the largest stack
- FCI’s Coriolis flow meters bring superior accuracy, mass flow measurement to industry’s broadest range of liquids and gases
- FCI’s world class calibration facility ensures electronic flowmeters are delivered to specification.
FCI’s AS9100 certified aerospace division produces flow sensors,temperature sensors, liquid level sensors and pressure sensors toaircraft manufacturers’ exacting specifications for on boardapplications.
Yamatake Flow Meters
Yamatake supplies the full range of flow meters to AMS such as Differential pressure transmitters, Magnetic flowmeters and Vortex meters. Differential pressure transmitters are manufactured in both pneumatic and electronic configurations.
- The newly released GTX9000 range of electronic transmitters are rated the most advanced transmitters available with high accuracy, high turn down ratio and advanced technology
- The transmitters have IECeX and SIL2 approvals
- The magnetic flow meters offer high performance and high reliability and a range of different liners, electrodes and mounting options
- The patented advanced technique of the manufacture of the liners gives a mirror smooth finish not found in other meters, thus giving a long life
- Sizes vary from 12.5mm to 1100mm