Rugged PMC Submersible Transmitters Suitable for Highly Corrosive Process Fluids by AMS Instrumentation and Calibration
PMC VersaLine VL3000 Series submersible transmitters from AMS Instrumentation and Calibration are durable, reliable units, suitable for use in all liquids including water and chemicals
The PMC VersaLine VL3000 Series submersible transmitters are purpose designed depth and level measurement technology for groundwater, wastewater and sea water applications.
Highest integrity waterproof assembly
The standard polyurethane vented cable of these depth and level transmitters is molded to the transmitter, ensuring the highest integrity waterproof assembly
- Choose from stainless steel or titanium housing
- Kevlar is used to avoid any cable elongation when longer lengths up to 5000 feet are required for deep wells
- Tefzel is available as an alternate cable in harsh environments
- The VL3000 Series depth and level transmitter offers full scale ranges as low as 10” WC
- PMC also manufactures a complete range of pneumatic transmitters and electronic level transmitters for the pulp and paper and food industries
- Rivers, Wells, Dams, Irrigation
- Sewage Lift Stations, Oceanography
The stainless steel construction is suitable for a range of applications and the robust titanium housing is ideal in brackish, sea water or other chemical environments unsuitable for stainless steel.