Safeguard Hazardous Areas with Industrial Safety Systems from SICK
Industrial Safety Systems include protection components, safety switches and software for safeguarding hazardous areas
A specialist sensor manufacture, SICK develop pioneering products for safeguarding hazardous zones and for access protection.
Highly efficient Safexpert Software
- Be guided through the conformity assessment
- Safely and effectively attain CE certification
- Simplify the work and save time
Self-monitoring Opto Electronic Protective Devices
- Intelligent, opto electronic safety devices like industrial sensors, laser scanners, light grids and light curtains
- Can be used for safeguarding dangerous points, hazardous areas and access control, both vertically and horizontally
- These non contact devices can be tested and they correspond with worldwide safety standards
Stop and start machines safely with Safety Command Devices
- Safety command devices are of major importance as man machine interface in industrial applications
- Dangerous movements can be stopped safely and machine functions can be started safely whilst the protective device is open
There is a growing importance put on integrating intelligent safety systems in automated environments. SICK’s range of industrial safety systems ensures that workplace areas can be accessed safely and hazardous zones are safeguarded.