The original handheld linear grinder/sander/polisher – POLY PTX 800
From the inventor of the original handheld linear grinder, we have constantly innovated with our manufacturer Eisenblätter to stay ahead of our competition.
The POLY-PTX® 800 is a multi-functional grinder/polisher metalworking hand tool for high quality decorative finishes to use on FLAT sheets and open or closed PIPE constructions (i.e. handrails, balustrades etc).
It is the original POLY-PTX® linear grinding machine from the inventor of handheld linear polishers.
- Great value for money – most economical way to achieve a perfect finish!
- Variable speed from 1000-3,800rpm, with easy adjustment during operation
- Ideal for surface grinding, sanding, polishing, brush finish, up to
mirror polish etc.
- Removes welds, deep scratches, rust, dirt, paint and oxide layers
- Able to be used on non-ferrous metals such as brass, copper, bronze,
aluminium as well as wood
- Applicable to closed and open pipe and tube constructions
- Grinds from coarse to very fine finishes
- The largest range of abrasives to cover almost every job
- Eco-smart adaptor available to fit up to 150mm wide wheels
- Also perfect for industrial and hair line finish.
Why Choose This Product:
The POLY-PTX® 800 is the strongest handheld linear grinder/polisher on the market. It is made in Germany (ISO9001:2015) which ensures a quality product and offers great value for money. It is extremely versatile, allowing the user to achieve a perfect finish on flat or pipe sections (enclosed and closed). This is the last linear grinding tool you will ever need.
We offer patented solutions for metal finishing since 1987 – professional, quality tools and abrasives for stainless steel, aluminium, mild steel and non-ferrous metals, surface grinding, sanding, finishing and polishing to brilliant mirror finish.