The Wilson Thick Turret Sheet Metal Tapping Tool
The Wilson Tapping Tool taps holes in sheet metal quickly and efficiently, at roughly 150 taps per minutes
With fast taps and industry proven reliability the Wilson Tapping Tool improves productivity and has proven reliability for efficient fabrication at up to 200 holes per minute.
The Wilson Tapping tool for sheet metal fast taps, proven reliability, and cost effective
- Tap a threaded hole with every machine stroke, up to 200 holes per minute
- Produce accurate threads at any programmed location on the sheet
- Available for most major brands of turret style punch presses
- Built-in tapping fluid injection system is synchronised with the machine stroke to reduce wear and breakage
- Tapping injection system large tank enables the tapping of up to 40,000 holes before refilling
- Taps are easily changed, no disassembly is required
- Taps are available in both imperial and metric sizes
- Tool lubrication is made simple through the use of external grease and oil ports
The Wilson Tool tapping tool is available for most thick turret punch presses and is supplied as a complete kit, ready to install into your machine.