Vector Lifting Drum Handling Equipment
Vector Lifting is a Western Australian based engineering firm specialising in the design and manufacture of mechanical lifting system and jib cranes.
Features a unique grabbing system that allows open drums to be moved without spillage and closed drums relocated without effort.
The Pacific Drumjack is a safe and cost effective solution for all drum handling applications
PACIFIC Drum Jack
- Cast Iron pump design
- Sealed bearing castor and dolly wheels enable easy
- Positioning in tight spaces
- Dual action hydraulic system clamps drum the lifts
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- CE Certification
Safepour is the safe and cost effective way to decanter liquids in your work place.
The safepour range removes the need to struggle with heavy and awkward drums of liquids, minimising back injuries and the risk of injuries caused by spillage, and saves the costs associated with fluid loss
The SP15-25, SP200, SP Multi Lifter
- The SP15-25 has been developed to hold 15-25 litre rectangle/round/plastic/metal drums
- Minimal assembly required and flat folding option for easy storage the SP15-25 is the ideal way to handle liquids in any work place
- The SP200 is designed to hold 200 litre or 44 gallon metal drums. The SP200 makes decanting heavy metal drums virtually weightless
- The sp200 unique system allows for a metal drum to be automatically returned to a safe upright position when released
- The SP Multi Lifter can be used to load 500kg drums safely into the SP200 decanting cradle as well as a variety of other drum lifting applications
- Designed to eliminate the need for two separate lifting devices, the SP Multi Lifter can be used to lift drums with lids or those without
- The SP Multi Lifter also features a positive lock action which grips the rim of the drum for hands free safety throughout the lifting application