Vehicle Mount Computers from Gamma Solutions
The Vehicle Mount Computer is a dependable forklift computer with wireless network that gives easy access to RFID scanning support.
Vehicle Mount Computers
The Intermec CV30 vehicle mount computers are forklift wireless computers with cast magnesium housing and large display with small footprint to increase driver safety.
Features and Benefits of the Intermec CV30 Vehicle Mount Computers
- 128 MB RAM
- Bluetooth compatible
- Multiple power choices
- TE2000 Terminal Emulation
- Thin form factor for driver safety
- Rated from -30C to +50C temperatures
- Multiple radio options including IEEE standards
- Windows 5.0 Premium Edition operating system
- Rugged construction including cast magnesium housing
- Barcode Scanning Equipment and RFID Equipment: Developers software library including barcode and RFID scanning support
- Bright 163mm VGA 640 X 480 TFT LCD Touch Screen with 140 degree read angle
- Intermec SMART SYSTEM device management system for remote technical support to users in the field
- Wide range of accessories including vehicle and wall mount brackets, backlit keyboard, slot reader and USB I/O relay module for devise control (gates, conveyors)
Vehicle Mount Mobile Computing Systems
Gamma Solutions is an Intermec Honours Partner and the largest reseller in Australia of Intermec hardware. When you call Gamma Solutions in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Sydney or Brisbane you talk to a Gamma Solutions service engineer who is experienced in repairing, configuring and staging your mobile infrastructure.