Wear Resistant Bearings for High Rotary Speeds from Treotham Automation
High performance Xiros plastic ball bearings B180 in coated guide rollers for reliable guidance.
Lubricant free Xiros® plastic ball bearings B180 non for pressure rollers before the intermediate drive housing ensure that the pressure roller delivers compatible pressure force to the drive roller.
Dependable web tension in the material, the guide roller and the intermediate drive assist the product so that various wrap angles can be allocated on the intermediate drive via the variable position of the guide roller.
Reliable Xiros® polymer ball bearings easily replace metal ball bearings
- Intelligent low rolling friction for efficiency
- Simple to install and lightweight in design
- Easy to maintain with no lubricants required
- Economical Xiros® are 50% cheaper than other metal ball bearings
- Supporting your operations Ball Bearings are delivered to you quickly
Enhancing your operations with freedom from lubricants, high performance Xiros® plastic ball bearings B180 effectively provide your machinery material guidance.